Thursday 3 January 2019

Kodak Hero 5.1 Printer And Windows 8 Issues Kodak Printer Support +1-800-210-6150 Phone Number

Kodak hero 5.1 printer and windows 8 issues

have been using a Kodak Hero 5.1 printer without problem for over 9 months with Windows Vista Professional.

I upgraded to windows8 Pro in November and also have had lots of troubles using the Hero 5.1 printer to stay working out. I receive irregular error reports of lost connectivity into the printer. This often happens when an individual user logs into their account on exactly the same PC and tries to execute a print out of Word/Excel but it is not on a this.kodak esp c315 disassembly I also go through the problem in my user account as well. Additionally, there appear to be printing spooler problems as simple prints sometimes simply take forever to spool throughout which time I get a number of failures to print' messages until the printing is finally victorious....or not.kodak printer problems

Kodak have looked only at that a few times. The first support guy said that it was absolutely the wrong driver and shifted it in Kodiak Hero 5.1 AiO XPS' motorist to'Kodak Hero 5.1 AiO'. Next, the printing has been more stable i.e. no loss of connectivity after printing. However, I later discovered that the printer status reported'bidirectional service not enabled' and Kodak's Home Centre kodak printer not printing from computer applications couldn't observe the printer in any way.

The 2nd Kodak support guy said that it was definitely the wrong driver and shifted it back to exactly the same'Kodak Hero 5.1 AiO XPS' driver I'd before!! He assured me I would have no longer problems. 10 minutes after I managed to find exactly the same support guy via their chat' as soon because the printer had failed connectivity again.

2 hours later the support Guy concluded it was my USB port or cable which was causing the problem....even though I emphasized which the printer works 100 per cent of the full time on the same USB cable and port with Vista, I have tried each of the USB ports on the PC and also a new USB cable with the very same outcomes and also that with the other Kodak motorist the printing doesn't neglect.kodak 2170 printer problems He founded his investigation on USB Printing Service perhaps not be found in Device Manager whenever the printer failed connectivity. This was entire manufacture (he only wanted to do away with me!!) Since I understand he didn't even consider this before following the printer started running. I have tested this a few times as and USB Printing Support is always found under the collapse illness.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with a Kodak Hero printer and windows8?

Is there any workaround I can execute (as I'm getting nowhere fast using Kodak Service ), e.g. may I install the driver (I suppose the XPS variant is the accurate one) under some sort of compatibility mode, like I could the Home Centre software, or possibly under a virtual machine'? If that's the case, is there an idiot's guide how to do so? ;--RRB-


#KodakSupport #KodakSuportNumber #KodakSupportPhoneNumber #KodakPhoneNumber #KodakNumber #KodakPrinterSupport #KodakPrinterSuportNumber #KodakPrinterSupportPhoneNumber #KodakPrinterPhoneNumber #KodakPrinterNumber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have inserted one cartridge to my printer and I am receiving an error telling me that the cartridge is faulty or missing Kodak printer technical support phone number

I have inserted one cartridge to my printer and I am receiving an error telling me that the cartridge is faulty or missing? First, mak...